Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, mai 19, 2008

    say it again for me

    YAY! I'm finally home and so.. yay PHOTOS!

    But there ain't a lot because I kept forgetting about the camera's existence. :\ Oh wells. There's always next time, next next time and blah blah blah..


    Friday was CCN Day and I gotten myself a free balloon that was floating around aimlessly. Hohoho. And then I hopped down to find KX after school.



    And we all went to Zouk! :D

    Emily!

    No photos of Christine 'cause we were sitting at the wrong position and we kinda forgot about it. :[

    Kaijie, Billy and KX.

    Lester, Kaijie, Ben, Billy and KX.

    Guns & Roses





    KX and I left early because my stomach cramps were killing me. :[ Hehhhhh thanks b.



    Saturday was spent nua-ing the entire afternoon away (I woke up super early ^&*#!$%) before we went town to meet the gang for some shopping and chillax-ing at Gloria Jean's.


    Shihui and yours truly.


    I like this photo. :D Looks so teh zhi or whatever that Lester always says.

    Ah bui and ah loo.

    Poor Ah goo. Ha.


    Someone's got a good photographer around him.




    Sunday morning was spent nua-ing again because KX seriously has some serious problem with his body clock. Damn early wake up one can. And I is not your typical early bird lor, I love every minute, every previous second of my sleep one. T_T

    We were supposed to go to the zoo. :[ But, iforgotwhywedidn'tendupthere.

    Oh, we went to Botak Jones for lunch, along with Botak. And I went back to sleep, before we came out to watch Made of Honour with Billy, Lester, Kaijie, Shihui, Ah Goo, Ah Loo, Botak and Dua Tao.

    I kinda like it, but I've seen all the funny snippets in the trailers before.. so it's so expectable, it's not funny anymore.

    We were walking around and I walked too fast, Billy walked too slow and I ended up scraping my right big toe nail off from his shoe sole. T___T

    It was so bad, I actually cried in public -.- yaosiew so embarrassing!!

    Luckily I have a medic outta the boyfriend so.. hahaha, the fucking toe got wrapped nicely with tissue and plasters. ❤

    And then I forgot what we did already. Heck, I might be remembering events on the wrong days for all I know.

    Fucking toe. T___T



    Monday is one of my previous public holidays! This is what happens when you're out on attachment/work.. you tend to value the public holidays so much more. Ha.

    Got my sleep disturbed again, and we went bonkers thinking of activities for the day and we ended up picking up Amelia and Ben for town.

    Just so you know, we went there on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. LOL.



    Town is so super duper boring la.

    We dragged our feet around town, had Pepper Lunch for dinner (YAY!), ice cream (YAY YAY!) and Din Tai Feng to end the day. @.@ I is seriously gonna gain the pounds.


    Okay, that's all for now. I is tired already. Ooooh, I am seeing so so so much of KX and I is so not complaining about it. :D

    Aucun commentaire: