Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, mai 07, 2008

    Random Thoughts #24

    Spending so much time in the school lab is really driving me insane.

    Staring at the identical surroundings with the daily routine - 9.00am: chiong for my life to tap my thumb print, 10.15am: break, 12.30pm: lunch break, 3.15pm: break, 5.30: chiong to tap out.

    SIGH.

    It doesn't help much with the strict dress code too. Everyday must dress up to school machiam like go town/club like that. Hahaha. And it gets so boring, I cannot stop peeking at Joann's monitor ever so often, because I need some entertainment so badly. I love peeking at her blogging, because she like to act emo so much and then she'd make this funny awkward noise when she catches me peeking.

    But the sad thing is that, I can't peek at Wenjing's monitor (without being obvious) because there's like CPUs in between us. BOO.




    Everybody's getting so lethargic in the lab. . . I see so many people playing games, stoning and.. missing.

    And oh, there goes Ivan's stupid ringtone (I close the door.. many times.. many times.. before.), which he can't be bothered to switch off ever since Day 1 and is damn irritating. But to look at the bright side, at least he ain't popular and the bloody phone only rings like.. once a day? HAHA. Tough luck, Ivan.




    I need a new phone so badly. Sigh, it's time to tell Mummykins to stop torturing me and help fund for YT's new phone. It sucks using this old Nokia phone (which I was damn proud of when I was Sec 3) because the colours have ran and the battery dies before the night ends one lor. KNS who got spare phone lend me??


    I've been texting a hell lot and I don't seem to be complaining. . . except for the lousy battery lifespan. Hmmm.. Weird weird weird. Wassup with you, YT?


    Just so you know, Gossip Girl episode 16 is out! Can't wait to get my ass home to watch it 'cause I found out too late to watch in school (15 minutes more to clocking out, baby!)

    Oh yeah, 15 minutes. . . Time to touch up, pack up and queue up. HAHAHA.

    OUT!

    Aucun commentaire: