Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, mai 20, 2008

    feels like tonight

    Say it again for me
    Cause I love the way it feels when you are telling me that I’m
    The only one who blows your mind
    Say it again for me
    It’s like the whole world stops to listen
    When you tell me you’re in love
    Say it again





    And it's back to school again. Sigh. Whenever I am stuck in school and done with Friendster and Facebook, all I can think of doing is.. to blog.

    Even though there ain't anything interesting to share or whatsoever.. I just keep having the urge to type on and on.


    Time in school was well spent downloading tracks off the Billboard. Hahaha.



    The post on Joann's blog triggered these thoughts running in my head. I've never wanted to mention this here, because I couldn't be bothered with what people think of me.

    Perhaps it's because we are too open about our lives, thus people can't help but poke their noses into our businesses. Perhaps it's because we seem to be living such good lives, people can't stand but want to dig out dirts from our stories.


    Bloggers blog for the sake of sharing their days.. or just for the sake of ranting out thoughts because there's nowhere better to do so. Not because all they want is the wrong kinda attention. Well, at least not for me, nor my friends (in my opinion).

    I love your readership, but keep your unnecessary comments to yourself.. because I don't give a shit, you're just making a fool outta yourself and are you sure you wanna portray yourself as a YT's waiting4miracle blog fan?


    Gosh, I am so zonked out. Can't wait for school to end.. to meet b and then to go home and sleeppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

    Aucun commentaire: