Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, mai 10, 2008

    everything she do is like me

    Recently, I don't know why I so lazy to blog (although my last post was dated Thursday, and today's just Saturday.. But you know I've been blogging so regularly ever since the school term started!!).. And the WWW is starting to get so friggin' boring, since I have access to it like, so many hours a day.

    I think I'm losing my mojo again. T_T



    Some random photos from school which I happened to find unposted:





    Oh, I remember these photos already! Joann and I went town after school, along with Cherlyn and Winner, and these sweet babes got me my belated birthday present from Dior (lipgloss la, don't think so much). :D :D :D MWA MWA MWA. LOVE YOU, BABES.





    Messy table = hardworking people. :D

    My loot prescribed from the doctor. T_T Damn sad lar, the way I eat my medicines, like I'm gonna die very soon.




    Well, anyway.. since I am too bored and I've got nothing better to do online already (Have you caught Gossip Girl? G SUCKS G SUCKS G SUCKS!!).. I will do a blow-to-blow incident report of Friday. :D

    I decided to make full use of my MC and I slept in on Friday. Shiok shiok! It's been long since I actually enjoyed sleep for so long la. I woke up when the classmates were counting down from 1 hour to clock out, because someone called and disturbed my sleep. I actually intended to sleep longer one. xD




    I waited damn long for Amelia to crawl out from her cave in South Africa. . .


    .. and then we went to meet Billy, Lester and KX (and Ah Bui and friends). We sat at Long John Silvers for the longest time, before someone finally decided that it was time to get the tickets (Ironman).. which the cute LJS auntie throw away lor.




    Just because we were standing around, chillaxing.. she went to clear the table and the tickets. Nice one, sweetheart.

    You'd think she'd at least check the tickets and keep it for herself. But NO! She threw it into the garbage bag and then she threw the garbage bag into the rubbish chute.

    8-)

    Luckily, the Cathay staff were nice enough to let all 8 of us in to the cinema. :D

    Ironman is nice! And it is damn boliao to wait 5 minutes after the credits, just to watch that pathetic 10 seconds scene which was totally pointless. It's just to let you know there's definitely Ironman II lor. Don't bother to wait up if you're catching the movie ok?

    Oh, Amanda and Winnie were at Cine Leisure too and we catchy-catchy up a 'lil. :D :D :D Sorry I didn't join you guys after my movie! :[


    And then we all went home after the movie because we were all good children. :D


    Didn't club despite it being a Friday night. :D I is on the road to going back to being goody two shoes already. (H)




    Town with KX today! We went to visit Billy and Lester at work too and it's funny how Billy's destroying the Oreo donuts with the cream. Damn ugly can.


    KX has jiao bin. 'Nuff said.


    OUT!

    Aucun commentaire: