Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, mai 21, 2008

    you'll be my American boy



    You have no idea just how bored I was/is/have been in school. It's fucking killing meeeeeee. So don't blame me for being sucha narcissist.. I can't help it for there's nothing better to do.. unless you consider Viwawa (which I don't personally enjoy and is a pain in school because lecturers scoot in and out the lab ever so often and I is will die if I get caught). :D



    VROOMMMMMM VOOOMMMMMM BOOMMMMMMMM~!!

    I've been irritating Joann with aeroplane noises and motions the entire day. Hohoho. In case you're partially blind, my ring is a super duper cute aeroplace. xD


    My hair like mushroom. :[





    I wanted to edit the photos with colors but I think something that lame oughta be done in school instead. [EDIT] I edited the photos with colors in school. xD [/EDIT] So.. I is gonna embrace my crib now for some deserving sleep soon. Muahaha!

    Anyways, today I led the goody two shoes' life and I went home to wait for KX after school for dinner. :] And ima gonna sleep now (and it's not even ten.. talk about being really normal)! OUT!


    P.S.: I is finally gonna catch up with Steffie tomorrow. Can't wait! MUCH MISSES.

    Aucun commentaire: