Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, mai 08, 2008

    kill them all


    No photo to blog because I was too zonked out last night to upload any and Wenjing's stupid memory card reader is too big for mine. BOO.

    Anyway, my head has been killing me recently and I have no idea why la. TMD everyday migraine migraine migraine. I feed on panadols as if it's sweet like that. So horrible. And so I finally went to see the doctor because everyone around me are super naggy.

    I waited for like, 2 hours and it costs $50. WTF so bloody expensive. I better get well soon, if not I go back, burn down the clinic and murder the doctor already. $50. T_T And the worst thing is that I didn't have so much cash on me and they don't accept NETS payment one lor. KNS andmybankaccountdon'thaveenoughmoneytowithdrawalso. I had to borrow from my course mate whom I ain't close with. DAMN PAISEH CAN.


    School sucks. School makes me sick. School sucks sucks sucks. And school's making me sound like a spoilt angry teenager, which I really am now, by the way.


    My head pain la, ccb.

    Aucun commentaire: