Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, mai 02, 2008

    party people

    Birthday wishes:
    Just in case you're still panicking about my birthday presents.. I'd drop some hints to ease your worries! :D :D
    • I like Topshop and I like cashcards too.
    • I think I can use more make up.
    • FLOWERS! Beautiful flowers!
    • Photo frame, pencil holder, cups, candles, photo album..
    • Actually, anything also can la. :D I'm not very fussy. HEH.
    • I LOVE MONEY. Period.


    I wonder if you guys are getting very very bored with my school photos because all the photos are almost identical, except for the fact that I change my clothes everyday. :\


    But you can't blame me for being a narcissist in school because it is really damn boring. You have to try it, to believe it.


    Wenjing bully me. :[

    Yours truly, Joann, Wenjing, Ziying and Dawn.

    Wenjing, Weicong and me.

    After school, I bummed down to town and shopped alone for like, 2 hours? because Amanda and Winnie couldn't meet me earlier. It is like, the first time ever that I am waiting for the girls instead of them, and it kinda feels good for a change! :D And sigh, it's time to change my bad habit of dilly-dallying before meeting people. SORRY EVERYONE.

    It is always good to be a regular at Far East because I managed to burn off much time, talking to shopkeepers. :D

    I had dinner with Winnie, we bumped into Ashley and Kieth, Amanda finally climbed to Cine Leisure with her classmates, Wee Chew and Shaun, and we chillax-ed outside Cine Leisure for the longest time before deciding that we're too tired and settled for Long John Silver.


    Yay! Candid!



    And we decided on sheesha at Boat Quay's Sahara after a very long time.. along with Cheryl and Minghan. (:


    Ashley and a very candid Keith.

    BAND OF SISTERS!

    Forgot to take photos with Cheryl and Minghan. :\

    It was only slightly past 3am and I totally cannot make it already. I was like, whining to go home and Amanda and I were like, sleeping at Sahara. Hahaha. Damn sian la.

    SIP/MP = NO NIGHTLIFE. T_T

    Minghan was very nice and he sent all of us home, despite so much en routes. THANK YOU. (:


    Yesterday was Labour Day and I finally had like 10 hours of precious beauty sleep. It's been long since I slept for more than 8 hours can. *grumble nonstop*

    Town with Stefanie. :D


    And we had Sakae. THREE CHEERS FOR JAPANESE FOOD!




    Steffie's got a new phone. A damn cool iPhone. AHHHHHHH UNFAIR UNFAIR UNFAIR!!!1

    I also want. :[

    We had crepes after that too! :] I LOVE FOODDDDDDDD.


    And I was almost late for school today. Sigh, so I totally dressed down, despite the plans later. I is hafta go home and change later. KNS. I hate school! I hate school! I hate school! I hate school! I hate school! I hate school! I hate school! I hate school! I hate school! I hate school! I hate school! I hate school! I hate school! I hate school! I hate school! I hate school! I hate school! I hate school! I hate school! I hate school! I hate school!

    And I haven't done any preparation (cake, drinks, bbq food, staple food, guestlist..) for my chalet. NICE ONE, YT.


    I declare myself Procrastinator of the Year. T_Tv

    Aucun commentaire: