Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, mai 22, 2008

     is getting so pissed with my eyebrows because I hadn't had the time to trim it for the longest time. Hahaha. I is beginning to look more and more like la pi xiao xin. :S Time to sharpen the eyebrow pencil again. Haaaaaa.


    Well, anyways.. TGIF! It is Fry-ley once again. :D :D :D Everybody says YAY!


    Pudding is cuter than Jelly, IMHO. :D Pudding so cute cute cute. Since Joann's so biased against him, I shall shower Pudding with all the love he can get. ❤


    Joann's daddy so gay, he wears rainbow-colored shirts. :D And Pudding loves me more than Joann. ^____^v


    While we were cam-whoring away.. our common project mate, Wenjing was really really busy..

    .. with angmoh-version Cooking Mama (in other words you don't get cute ol' Cooking Mama saying "JUST LIKE MAMA!" (or something of that sort).. instead you get this fierce-looking French chef saying "MARVELOUS!!")

    -.-

    Actually it's kinda fun la. :D Like, we get to use the mouse to control, instead of the DS Lite stylus. Go play it too, if you're bored! :]



    I finally met up with Stefanie after 385 years to catch up, have dinner (grilled salmon!) and do a lil' shopping at Bugis. :D


    CREPES! Stefanie has been going crazy over crepes recently and this store at Bugis is kinda good! Well, except that the chocolate ice cream sucks.. and the crepe feels more like popiah. But they have really nice wrapping paper!


    I is still hating my short hair. T__T Someone, please fund me for hair extensions again. I loathe loathe loathe the fucking hair.

    And I is really glad to finally catch up with Stefanie. :] The gossiping was ahhhh.. good.


    I hope you've caught the finale of Gossip Girl! I forgot to mention, but the fact that 56.com, tudou.com, youku.com were all mourning over the earthquake in China was kinda depressing. Lucky, Ziying was sweet (and cuteee!) enough to gimme another link to watch it. MUAHAHA. (Emily, say you love me)


    SPOILER AHEAD!

    I is so glad Whore-gina got what she deserved.. Although I seriously think she deserve a worse treatment. The producers have been too kind on her la. And I am very disappointed with how the season ended. :[ They ended the episode so abruptly.. can't really get what's really happening one lor. :\

    Can't wait for Season 2! I hope Serena and Nate gets together. xD


    YAY, LUNCH! xD


    Once bitten, twice bitten, trice fucking shy.

    Aucun commentaire: