Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, mai 12, 2008

    I is da most popular YINGTING on Google. :D

    I got so bored, I went to google my name, and yay! waiting4miracle is first on the search results (and on the first page, 3 links to me. :D). HOHOHO. Who wanna touch me??



    I IS DAMN BORED LA, CCB. My tummy is super upset recently, I shit everything I eat within an hour lor (and I'm sorry to put you off, but my shit look amazingly like how it has been before it went through my system). T_T I hate having diarrhea. My asshole damn pain.

    And I've finished the entire loot the doctor prescribed for me already.. and I is still not well. ARGHHHH. SO EXPENSIVE AND YET, INEFFECTIVE! HOW CAN LIKE THAT. I IS WANNA COMPRAINNNNNNN!!!!1

    My throat very pain. T_____T Swallow saliva like swallowing acid like that. The sensation, wah can die please.

    And my fucking phone keep dying one lor. KNS no matter how I charge, by mid day confirm dying already. Wahlao, I want new phone. Someone please buy me a new phone (and ipod, bag, gucci lanyard..). T_T

    Okay, I wanna kill myself already. OUT!

    Aucun commentaire: