Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, mai 05, 2008

    I am 19 years old, b. :D

    Friday, 2nd May 2008

    After spending an entire day in school, we all went down to Zouk to partayeeeee, which was like.. FINALLY.

    Stefanie could finally come out and play because it was in conjunction with my birthday celebration. :D :D :D


    Cherlyn and Joann.

    Winner and Cherlyn.

    I've got messy hair. :[

    Joann and me.

    Yours truly, Stefanie and Amelia.

    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

    I is like big big overexposed photos. xD



    Winner, yours truly and Cherlyn.

    Winner, yours truly, Cherlyn and Joann.

    The clubbing girlies. :D

    All photos in the toilet damn blur la. >.<
    Thank you, KX for spoiling the photo.


    Billy red like lobster. O.O

    HAHAHA the two of them (Billy and KX) damn funny la! Check out the expressions yo.


    Billy. :]

    Billy, Kaixiang and Amelia.

    Silly Winner went all the way up to get the bartenders' attention. Ha.


    Kaixiang, Billy, Ah Goo and Lester.

    Yours truly and Lester.

    Yours truly and Ah Goo, spotting a new haircut from the government. NICE!

    Yours truly and Jimmy.

    Yours truly and Ivy.

    Yingting and Yingying!

    Yours truly and Ashley.

    Kieth and me.

    My favourite couple! :D


    And they can cam-whore forever one luh. -.-


    It was midnight and I started screaming and shoving myself into peoples' arms, for I was 19 yo!

    A very upset Stefanie and Amelia went missing and I figured Stefanie's boyfriend must be the culprit, since he wasn't a big fan of partying at all.



    And I got so pissed.

    I flew all the way out to the back of Zouk where Steffie told me she was crying at and I started cursing at PL for being so mean.

    So so so pissed because it was just minutes past my birthday.

    Can't he just play nice and let me have my best friend on my birthday eve?!!






    And then the girls broke into the Birthday Song with Huixian and Sweeyim emerging with a small cake in their hands. (:


    AHHHHH SO SUPER SWEET AND NICE OF THEM CAN!?!?!?!!




    Pretending to cut the cake with a fork.. :D


    The nice chefs who were sitting around the corner sung a birthday song for me too. :D


    Huixian, me, Sweeyim and Stefanie.

    The sweet girls who came super early to get Zouk chops and chilled around to wait for the clock to strike midnight. T_T I is super touched.


    Huixian, Amelia and Sweeyim.

    I bullied Thomas (or something ARGH) to take photos with me because I is birthday girl. :D



    Cherlyn, Winner, Joann, Sweeyim, Stefanie and Huixian.

    I HAD SO MUCH FUN WITH THESE GIRLS! And we clubbed like how we're supposed to party with minimal toilet, smoke and drink breaks. :D ME LIKEY~! But then the models left kinda early, which made me feel really really bad. :\

    Thank you guys (Ashley, Kieth, Jimmy, Ivy and Yingying) for coming down to Zouk, even though for sucha short while. :D Love you guys!!




    I is good photographer. (H)



    Yours truly and Kerson.

    ELVINNNN NGGGGGGGG!


    Yours truly and Roy.

    And thank God, Billy stopped being so red.


    A friend, me and Peggy.

    Yours truly and Barnabas.


    Amelia, Joann, Stefanie and I hopped down to Spize for some Tom yam lovin' before Joann and I head back to ma crib and find this board of my photos.. from the sweet Lecia! :D

    Joann can't take a good photo for nuts, thus the mosaic. :S

    Lecia, thank you so much for the board. It was really damn sweet of you! But then the photos a bit unglam ar.. T_T I is gonna make full use of the board and beautify it with better photos. :D



    The next day (Saturday, 3rd May 2008), Joann and I woke up super late and we had to rush like bad, because the BBQ wholesale shop was gonna close in an hour's time when we finally woke up. T_T

    And then we checked into the chalet which all the BBQ food in hands.

    It was kinda disappointing since I paid SGD$218.00 for one night. I expected bigger room and better facilities luh.


    Joann and I took cabs for like, 2047213 times. It sucks not having a guy to help us carry the groceries and drive us around. BOOOOOOO.


    I was so fake, I looked spastic. XD

    My Maria of the Day. LOVE LOVE. Joann is actually a bloody bimbo, but I just trained her to be more manly. HUAHUAHUA.



    HEAVY AH, HEAVY!


    It took us 3917 years to return back to the chalet with the groceries and every other chalet had already started their fire and barbecuing. Hahaha. My chalet is the bestest because we started the fire the latest. :D


    Meet Fergus, Kerson's standard poodle which is so bloody big. I think it's as tall as I am when he stands up straight.

    YAY!

    Yours truly and Felix, who left super duper early. :[

    Winner and Joann.


    Yours truly and Cherlyn. KNS I skinny until no figure. T_T

    Yours truly and Ivy, da fire starter girl.

    Jimmy, da handy man for starting fire. :D


    And then my cake came! :D :D :D

    Just a little advertisment, before you guys all start tagging for the website to get cakes. www.ecreative.com.sg - very cute and yummy! (:


    Liquor of the day.

    Yours truly and Huixian.

    Yours truly and Weicong.

    Steffie. :]

    I love it when all my friends can get along well, and especially when they got to know each other through moi. :]



    le classmates - Joann, Wenjing, Ziying and Dawn.

    Huixian and Yongsheng.

    YS, my eyes still bigger lar.




    And then the Papers presented me with my present. :D

    I realised I can't pose with presents for nuts. -.-


    Notice how I keep holding on to the bloody hotdog. LOL.


    And I finally decided to devour it.



    Joyce, Lecia, YT, Huixian, Stefanie and Amelia.

    THANK YOU, GIRLS. I love the presents! T_T


    Ashley da otah girl.

    Weicong, da dustbin boy.


    My birthday cake. XD

    SO CUTE RIGHT. HEHEHEHEH.

    We forgot to count the number of candles and then we poked 20 candles onto Patrick without realising. KNS.

    I IS TURNING 19 ONLY LAR!


    T_Tv My beautiful cake. . . . . . .


    Bigger boobs.. boyfriend.. money.. handphone..

    Gei kiang order 19 big candles.. in the end cannot blow everything out with one breathe.


    :D :D :D

    Damn happy can. I love my birthdays. I love my birthdays. I love my birthdays. I love my birthdays. I love my birthdays. I love my birthdays. I love my birthdays. I love my birthdays!!!1


    And it was time for group photos! (:

    PAPERS: Lecia, Huixian, Joyce, Stefanie, Amelia and me.

    BAND OF SISTERS: Amanda, Winnie and me.

    CLUBBING KAKIS: Cherlyn, Winner, Joann and me.

    CLASSMATES: Dawn, Ziying, Wenjing, Joann, Weicong and me.

    MODELS: Jimmy, Ivy, June, Kieth, Ashley, Amanda, Winnie and me.

    I get to eat Patrick's mouth. XD I was damn heart pain when we had to chop off his limbs luh. I wanted to bring home one. HAHAHA.



    Yours truly and June.


    I got really suspicious of Jimmy and Kieth 'cause they went to get second helping of cake and asked from a photo when I gave each of them bloody big pieces of Patrick's feet previously.


    TMD.


    :(

    I. KNEW. IT. LUH.

    I had cream and cake shoved into my face, ears and hair la. Thanks a lot ah, Jimmy and Kieth. Can't wait for your birthdays. Totally. Can't. Wait.


    The Manjusri gang came along too. (: [and I start having caked fringe. Zzz..]

    Yours truly and Kokhong.

    Yours truly and Junkai, who demanded that we take the photos at the steps.

    Yours truly and Siahmong, who drove! Wahlao, everyone's growing up luh.

    Rosie and me.

    Koonpheng and me.

    Yours truly and Amelia.

    Yours truly and Lecia, who was super nice, went home and drove back to the chalet with shampoo and soap for the caked me. T_T

    Yours truly and Joyce, whom I hadnt seen for ages.

    Uncle Kerson. ;)

    Winnie sis. :D :D


    And I got a pleasant surprise visit from:

    Javier and

    Wenxuan!

    Totally didn't expect to come luh. T_T And I thought they forgot about me already la.


    Sweeyim and me with helmets.

    Yours truly and Ah da.

    ALL WHITE YO.

    It's almost as if white was the theme of my parrt. XD


    Amanda sis. :D :D

    Wenxuan and Javier, both happy with beer.



    And then I got so jaded. *cough cough* Really old already luh.


    Joann act shy. 8-)

    And Kerson couldn't stop snoring. Damn irritating. Hahaha.

    Joann, Winner, Javier, Wenxuan, Kerson, Amanda, Winnie, Andy and Shannon (I don't know what's his real name..) stayed over at the chalet and we all had fun fighting over the pathetic number of pillows and blankets. It was so childish but still oh-so-fun luh. SUPER CHEAP THRILL PLEASE! :D

    On Sunday, I left early in the morning because my migraine was fucking killing me. Joann, Winner, Kerson, Javier and Wenxuan were nice enough to help me clear up the mess after I left. Thanks thanks.



    This birthday helped me dawn to the fact that I am so very loved by so many many people. (: The girls who helped me out with the chalet preparations, the people whom came and whom I didn't have time to entertain much, the presents people bought for me. And so much more "thank yous" to say. T__T

    Thank you all. And sorry if I ain't friend enough to you.

    Aucun commentaire: