Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, janvier 02, 2005

    2nd day of 2005 ?
    Time : 4.00 pm


    hiyee ~ forgot to blog ytd . =x nvm .. haha ~

    ytd :

    hmmm .. had to go for sm malay wedding lunch . nice food . =) went home after that and slacked . -.-

    today :

    joyce just came over to photocopy hw . lol . stupidd .. so last min . =x hmmm .. was supposed to go cut my hair , but my mum gt fed-up of waiting and went to slp . -.-"

    boring . tmr`s sch ! oh boy ~ mixed-feelings . am i happy or sad ? i just hope mrs kong is nt going to teach mie any subjects . and i`ll be happy happy . need to cut my nails away already . =( i had so much good times with them . =x haiii*

    *after a while

    just came home ! haha ~ my mother is so dumb . she was saying how far queensway is , and how troublesome it is to travel thr , and that parkway is more ideal , but whr did we ended up at ? queensway . make mie tell lecia that we`re nt going . -.-

    bought .. a windbreaker ! =D actually wanted a sweater , but my mother insist on a windbreaker , partly for the price lah . bought socks too . and a pair of new shoes . =) heehee ~ im a very happy happy gurl !

    tmr`s sch . [im repeating] gonna go rush up homework and do the nessesary stuffs . cya guys tmr in sch . =) i hope it doesnt rain . haha ~

    last day of da holidays

    Aucun commentaire: