Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, janvier 23, 2005

    dumb MSN
    Time : 3.33 pm


    MSN is so dumb. got so big problem. no one;s online now. sad. haha~ roughly 15 more days to new year. oh boy ! im still not done with my shopping! *wails

    homeworks are piling up. gee ! Ms Ong seriously think that this 3 days holiday is like, 3 years vacation or sth. her hw;s are terrible. i haven;t the slightest idea on how i am supposed to finish them. literally, i have no textbook with me, so whatma gonna do ?! no one to chat with smore. so im gonna crap here. muahaha !

    tell ya guys an incident. someone [shan;t mention] was talking to me while i was revising some test with my notes on da table. and that person was giving me some helpful hints on what the test is abt. maybe it was because of the speed that person was talking in, some saliva managed to come out of that person;s mouth. and it ended up on my notes. that person went off, while i look down at my notes. gee ! that person;s saliva was.. was.. yellow in color.

    it;s kinda disgusting, isn;t it? yellow saliva. eeeeewwww ! had much difficulties trying to get rid of it with my tissues and water, which causes my notes to be, well... wet. im just so grossed out. hmmm.. maybe that person hadn;t been brushing teeth for some time already. (@.@)

    Monday already ?? so fast? dammit! ;ll be having pe. OH NO... i hate Mondays. i;ll be having pe and the day always seem to be longer than usual. demolise Mondays !!

    im bored bored bored. oppsie~ been long since i update my wishlist. many stuffs to cancel, and many stuffs to add ! bwahaha !

    i;ve learn my lesson to not let people know my aims. let it be guys or stuffs. someone will try to snatch it/he away.. from me.

    i was having a great time. and U just have to end it

    Aucun commentaire: