Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, janvier 15, 2005

    Seventeen Card !
    Time : 11.00 pm


    hello.. woke up early today and went bank. saw Gabriel thr. haha ~ went out with Joyce later. went Orchard since Amelia wanted us to help her get the 17card. =) the music thr is so irritating. its LOUD. cant even hear myself. had trouble contacting Amelia, but was alright after that. haha ~ the goodies bag is WOW. they have everything inside. and a January issue of Seventeen, which unfortunately, i've already bought. >.<

    walked around and went to get Joyce's wallet. my clutch bag's gone !! =( nvm.. nth much happened after that, i guess. bought a $10 hp pouch. =D and went Paragon !! that Spegeddies guy still thr !! looking still as good. =P and he looked even better w/o the apron. *sheepish grin* went Quiksilver and realised Roxy went crazy. so many new stuffs suddenly !! i lvoee one handbag i saw thr.

    wanted to get dinner at Pasta Mania, but some irritating band was playing LOUD music. worse than 17. cant even hear myself anywhr i go. we were so irritated that we went Taka to buy food instead. bought food and went over to my hse and cook !

    ohya, did i mention we saw Ms Ong ?! she was with a friend. and she commented we look more like her age than our usual selves. *laughs*

    continue ~ cooked my chicken. =P that chicken was too huge to be cooked fastly. -.- and joyce cooked soup. [from the can, obviously] lol. quite a nice dinner, i guess. my earliest Saturday night at home to mark ! lol.

    played with the computer and slacked around. da ta ~!!

    gt my specs already. i look so old !! >.<

    it's you !!

    Aucun commentaire: