Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, janvier 17, 2005

    Monday Blues
    Time : 9.30 pm


    Happy Birthday, KianLoong !!
    hello! it's Monday! ahhh~ i hate Mondays. nono.hate is too strong a word. i loathe Mondays.

    feeling extremely tired today. had PE first thing in the morning. ran 4 rounds. i was half-dead by the time i finished the rounds. ms foo said i looked as if im gonna die anytime. lol. f&n was boring. and my tb is gone for sure. will the kind bus-driver please return it to me? i have so much notes and memories in it !

    baRlulu was not around today ! )= get well soon dear! i missed u lots lots. x)

    poa after that. it wasn't koonann's day today. his phone was confiscated. = did a stupid test. history was worse. no one talk to me somemore. so lonely. haha ~ physics is boring boring boring too.

    i hate the new timetable. 6 periods after recess ?! that's hell, man. it's meant for the bulls and cows. not us. u'll think we are robots or sth.

    was intending to buy my maid's present after sch. but we needed up eating in school instead. went to look at the soccer match going on. and went home shortly after that.

    nth much happened anymore. =) i pity kianloong sia. its so pitiful to be a birthday boy. lol. everyone running towards him to beat him 16 times. lol. cheechai's next!! heh heh..

    i loathe posers. i hate it when people copies me. it might seems flattering to some people, but definitely not to me. in fact, i feel insulted.
    why am i not the one u care most about?

    Aucun commentaire: