Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, janvier 13, 2005

    ouch !
    Time : 8.50 pm


    almost til the end of the week. (x

    lessons were boring as usual. and as usual, i forget what happened. huixian nv come sch! miss ya, gurl. x) had english test. aced it. lol. so dumb. darma lessons were so boring ! cant slp as mdm tay was beside me. -.-" chatted thoughout chinese again. was a peer leader for POA. gee ! kinda "honoured". -.-" im da useless-est leader of all. LOL. kokhong got fired as one peer leader for throwing newspapers abt. lol. had physics practical! so cool. koonann and weizhen kept pretending to shoot me with the firegun. -.-

    maths ! had it at the.. room beside my old class. what room is it ? =x so nice and cooling thr. had lunch and went for POA. the nicest POA lesson i had EVER have. no AiHua !! thr`s chaos, obviously. no one was doing any work, except for.. some. 4j people came over and everyone was having fun. lol. koonpheng gave maggie.szekeng a pair of cute softtoy !! so cutee !! kept hinting him my birthday. lol. ran abt and chatted with everyone. stupid CheeChai went to put lemon barley into my water bottle. and stupid Joyce went to drink it. LOL. had so much fun playing with his goatee. =x

    went Mac after POA. made CheeHiang decide for us which location we should go. haha ~ ate and went over to my hse. =) used computer. haha ~

    just wrapped my chemistry file ! so tough. chemistry test tmr. wish me luck !

    if i`m not made for you, but why does my heart tells me that i am ?

    Aucun commentaire: