Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, janvier 28, 2005

    WTH
    Time : 10.00 pm

    gee. there;s something wrong with my computer, msn and modem, i think. cant work. when i can finally enter MSN, i cannot use my IE. its so bloody laggy. AHHH !! i cant live w/o my computer working properly, seriously. i almost hanged myself jsut now outta boredom. so here i am, typing in WordPad. hoping that smhow, i;ll be able to post my entry.

    anyway, abt today. let;s see. [pardon me, as i am going to crap crap crap like mad, since i;ve nth better to do already] reading period was so boring. fell aslp. =x had chinese ! today have no food, since no one bothered to bring any. lol. dumbdumb. nth much happen. lalala ~ maths after that. so boring. dunno what SSS, SAS, ASS, ASA, RHS, blah blah. recess. ate. and bought apple for f&n ! had practical. so fun. lol. my pastry was rather sucessful lah. just that it;s too small. and it;s kinda charred. but hey, at least KoonAnn has no comments abt it, and Joyce found it nice. =D

    chemistry after that. test was.. alright. doubt i;ll do well though. JunKai early departed. lol. did the Mr. ws after that. blahh ~ i keep getting the wrong ans ! >=( nt fair. had lunch after that. wahlao. just because those stupid koreans coming, all the canteen stalls closed early. with NTH to eat. i had gastric, u know ! =( and chicken rice stall was suspended. poor thing.

    choir sucked as usual. though it normally sucks worse on Fridays. because of that... bitch. nvm. my mood is worse enough. i dont wanna make it worse.

    =D anyway, waited for band to end. and Amelia.HuiXian.Stefanie took a very fast time to come down. -.- lol. wahlao. wait at the... benches thr. when the band boys group come down. so noisy. konglong here konglong thr. >.< went market after that. intended to get sm fries but Amelia bought water instead. lol. konglong again. went home after that. [HX : tell me !! =x]

    boring. cant use the internet. thanks CheeChai for blogging this crap for me ! =D

    im hungry

    Aucun commentaire: