Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, janvier 19, 2005

    long day.
    Time : 9.10 pm


    hello! Wednesday. went school on our own today. felt so different and wow. lol. first time i went school early to wait for bell to ring and i sat right in front! =D crap.

    had Maths first thing in the morning. how boring can Wednesdays be? and Chinese ! woohoo. i love Chinese periods. took out my bag of gummies and marshmallows and all of us shared it. all finished within a period. (o.o) social studies after recess. i dont like her!! her teaching way dont have any effects on us. i miss Mr Chew dearly man. its not that she cant teach, its just that nobody cares to listen and nth can go through my head. plus, her notes sucks. im gonna borrow notes from someone in e2 to photocopy. =D

    had sexual education. lol. ms tay's nice. =) she talked to us abt her and mr. Gui and her ex's and all. haha~ english was boring. assembly! boring talk. Stefanie made me so horrified by asking me to look at Mrs Poh's shoes. OMG! dont make me talk abt it.

    choir after that. BORING. conductor had pms. PAC was so cold! lol. went home with Papers and szekeng. =)

    tmr's the last day of school oh, goody. anyone wanna ask me out on friday? -.-

    why am i not the one?

    Aucun commentaire: