Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, janvier 21, 2005

    Happy Hari Raya Haji
    Time : 10.00 pm


    hello! Happy Hari Raya Haji to all Muslim friends. =)

    was supposed to go out with HuiXian but my stupid mother want me to go out with her instead. sorry HuiXian! went Orchard with her. i love going out with her. no MRTs!! muahaha. parked and Far East and with Pacific Plaza. sad sia. Roxy and Ripcurl refuse to restock when i have a walking ATM beside me and all the dresses i want dont come in my size. =( went over to Mango and bought a purple tanktop. =D

    also bought 2 shirts from Fox. WAHH!! they gt new arrivals!! so nice. =x i like one pair of shorts in particular. =D walk walk. then with to Taka for dinner. went nito Mango, again. and buy a black handbag. =D had dinner at Breeks. they have nice nice lagsane. haha~ went Far East next. and bought shoes and shop shop. so tired. lol.

    gonna catch AMI now. chow !

    where are you?

    Aucun commentaire: