Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, janvier 25, 2005

    Dumb Me
    Time : 7.30 pm


    it;s a tuesday. had english and chemistry and off i went. lol. went for dental. gee ! the stupid doctor is so... so... wxyz !!! irritating. i was early for 1/2 hr. and she bloody well make me wait 1 and 1/2 hrs. tmd ! i was also glued to the dumb hard chair. finally went in and went to the Pearl dunno what centre to help CheeChai buy uniform. stupid Pearl centre. located so far from NDC. and i keep going into the wrong shopping centre. when i finally reached, i cant find it ! >.<

    finally bought the shirts and left. bloody hell. i cannot find the mrt station and i sat the wrong train. i should take the train that goes to Chinatown. but i sat the one that goes Douby Guant instead. AHHH !! need to change train twice. tmd tmd tmd !!

    went home and my mother;s still flared up abt the long wait. lol. cant go watch Kelly;s match in da end. =( sorry ! anyway, we won ! MUAHAHA !!

    nth already. tata ~ wednesday tmr. oh nonononononono.. choir. someone kill me please

    imu*

    Aucun commentaire: