Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, janvier 14, 2005

    last day of the week !
    Time : 8.30 pm


    its FRIDAY !

    chinese ! chatted as usual ? did group work. haha ~ did maths test. gee ! so tough. stefanie didn't come today. awww ~ f&n !! did my practical alone. =( so sad. haha ~ my chicken was as nice as ever, of course. =PpPp *smuggy look* hahaha ~ kidding. my french fries was pathetic. the colour was so awful. i dont wanna talk abt it. ate the food and all. haha ~ chemistry test was tough tough tough. im so gonna flunk. i dont wanna sit in front ! [the person who gets the lowest marks will sit in front, cause no one want to sit thr] =(

    choir was.. fine, i guess. with the Sec1's around. that pig dont dare to speak ill of us, and choir was more relaxing to make the Sec1's feel more welcome. played a stupid remember names game and untangling ourselves game. choir finally ended. =D


    went out for dinner and was forced to go ECP. gee ! he drove me all the way thr, and decide to drive me home cause im sucha nuisance. -.-"

    that's all.

    iloveuiloveuiloveuiloveu

    Aucun commentaire: