Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, janvier 31, 2005

    Pizza pizza pizza !
    Time : 7.30 pm


    It;s a Monday! =) had PE first time in the morning. haha ~ ran 2 rounds and went to be a medic for KoonAnn ! that dumbdumb fell down and WOAH.. his wounds are so serious ! ouch. actually I didnt do anything, but do some sound effects on how I think it should hurt. It looked so painful. (@.@) Anyway, did longjump and had very unsuccessful attempts, and my shoe went flying when I tried to kick the ball back to the guys. ouch. my dignity !

    F&N was so boring. Recess as well. POA is boring. History is worse. Physics was horrible. thanks JunKai for giving me the staff discount coupon ! =D went Pizza Hut with HuiXian, while Amelia.Stefanie went for match, & Joyce had remedial. met Lecia at the bus stop and dragged her along with us. The bus stinked like hell, obviously someone hadn;t been bathing for sometime, or he had had BO, a VERY strong one. HuiXian looked as if she;s gonna be sick. lol.

    was so excited! and i don;t even know why. ordered and waited. yumyum. that waitress was so nice ! she gave us a small personal pan as the chefs [??? i think that;s what they all supposed to be called] had prepared a wrong us, and she promised us another small personal pan. lol. but in the end, she gave us the big one instead. =D

    went FengShan CC to look for the girls after that. Our girls won, naturally. lol. They treat that match like a game ! fooled around and left. those girls are so dumb ! haha ~ wahlao. Sheldon is so dumb. i don;t wanna talk about it. ARGH !

    They kept fooling around in the bus. lol. went home with Lecia. =) went out for dinner with mum, dad. and went NTUC after that. had a bet with my dad abt the totallt cost of the stuffs we bought. my bet was on $120, and his on $100++. and it came out to me $130. I WIN ! but, that stupid old man deny this bet, and poop. my iPod Mini. BLAH !

    dumb dumb dumb

    Aucun commentaire: