Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, janvier 26, 2005

    Ouch Ouch Ouch !
    Time : 1/05 pm


    school. maths was so boring ! ahhh~ chinese. CheeChai gave me chocolates! =D teehee ~ thank you ! KoonAnn abuse me with a wire. that stupid scar still there ! ahhhh !! and my teddy Grahams are gone. sadsadsad. all swimming in that idiot;s tummy. LOL.

    nth much happen already. had assembly. abt that same old CCA thing which i;ve seen for 4 years already. blah ~ cant they change smth new? KianLoong and KoonPheng keep disturbing me. idiots. ate Amelia;s short-crust pastry during lunch! wahhh.. so nice and crispy. =( im jealous. lol. had the funest choir. cant sing, u see. so told that dunno who we cannot sing and sat at the back and chit-chat. lol. the most enjoyable choir practise man.

    oh nononono !! im nt done with my clothes shopping!! AHHHHH !!

    i want you here beside me

    Aucun commentaire: