Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, janvier 09, 2005

    New Layout !! =D
    Time : 4.15 pm


    yeahh !! 2 hours of hard work . all my sweat and blood . im finally DONE with my new layout ! =D was getting sick of the old one already . heehee ~ now it`s neater . =D

    now im left with my archives template . -.- forget abt it first . lalala ~

    made specs already ! =D with frame this time . a much smaller and metal version of amelia`s . haha ~ kinda cheap , i think . gonna collect on wed ! =D

    gonna do chem tys + f&n holiday hm + chinese newspaper cuttings 8x . gee ~ i simple had not enough time .

    school tmr . sighh* and pe . *sigh sigh sighh more* wish mie luck while i complete my work . =)

    *psst ! who was i supposed to link ? i forgot . sorry ! please tag in my tagboard to remind mie . thanks !

    Aucun commentaire: