Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, janvier 29, 2005

    Shall We Dance ?
    Time : 10.30 pm


    BOO ! =D saturday ! cant get my butt off the bed this morning, after several missed calls for Oxygen. =P went Orchard, once again. lol. kinda getting tired of this place, but oh well.. this is the place with the stuffs I wanna get. went Forever21. awww ~ i want that clutch bag! but hey, Volcom gt an even nicer one! which i can purchase for 2 of that in Forever21 instead. -.-" nvm. im nt in need of a new bag.. yet.

    had a quick bite at Mac. walked around and settled for a night movie. (: "Shall We Dance?" got a flower from some girls giving out as freebie! =D so nicee. heh. but it;s kinda died already, right now beside me. -.- Oxygen bought a present for Jasmine. so cutee! lol. and had dinner at Marche. rich us. had Rosti and a gigantic saussage which costed a BOMB. ahhh ~ show me a saussage again and I;ll run away.

    went to buy a file from Taka. yipee~ bought a necklace too from Heeren. and marshmallows! lol. and went to the Apple Centre at Wheellock. OMG ! Shuffle is so cool and small ! borrowed it from a salesguy and its... so SMALL!! w/o LCD. of course it;s small. but hey, it;s so so so so so so so cool. plus, it;s almost weightless. sad to say, my phone was even bigger. -.-

    but it can only stored 240 songs if I buy the more expensive one. so less! this is where a Mini comes in. it;s seems to be better eh. ahhh ~ dilemma ! nvm. watched the movie. =) so nice and humorous ! sm guy behind me laughed like sm mad man and the woman in front me keep rocking her dumb chair and hitting my kneecaps. freaks.

    but the movie;s rreally great. JLo;s so pretty ! i wanna learn ballroom dancing too ! seems fun. lol. go watch go watch !

    went Paragon after that. sad. he;s nt working. =x

    went home after that. sm crazy girl kept staring at me when she alighted. crazy. must be i too cute for her to handle already. =P lol. kidding ~

    anyway ! checkitout !!





    help ~ which is nicer?
    dont try to buy one now ah. I;ll strangle u. this is specially noted down for Posers.

    a haircut is desperately needed now. ahh ! my hair sucks.

    why cant I see u?

    Aucun commentaire: