Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, janvier 24, 2005

    Monday !
    Time : 8.00 pm


    yo ! Monday. dragged myself outta bed with much difficulties. I DON WANNA GO SCHOOL !

    PE. wahlao. everytime make us run 4 rounds, and only 3 for 4j. UNFAIR man! my limits; only 3 rounds. and play with that long long metal stick. dunno what;s it called. lol. i cant throw it well! haha. f&n after that. boring. made a call to NDC during recess. that stupid clerk make me wait so long and i cant change because she is fully booked. tmd. nvm.

    POA. KoonAnn and AiHua argued. haha~ so fierce man. history after that. boring with a capital B. she seriously cant test. anyway, we played with my menstratual panadols. lol. so crazy. put the panadols into JunKai;s waterbottle and shake shake shake. the water became a pretty pink color. hahaha ~ failed physics test. sad sia. need 1 and 1/2 mark more to pass only. =(

    stayed after school for lunch and chatted. luvina.stefanie.joycee walked a different way from huixian.me.amelia. haha~ decided to go amelia;s house since we were bored. bought food from the minimart. haha.. chatted and ate tuna! lol. deedee is so cute. she keep peeing anywhere she want. lol. gt hair already! lol. amelia mistreat si-tu-pi !! >=( watched tv. haha ~ call deedee fafa nextime ! =D

    went home after that. blah! nth already. having dental tmr. =] early departing! muahaha !!

    i;m always thinking too much.

    Aucun commentaire: