Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, juin 15, 2006

    1000th post

    Time : 12.56 am

    This is my 1000th post! :)

    It had been sooooo long. My blog must be heavy, if each post is 10g worth of carbohydrates.


    Today is Wednesday and I have work!

    Let me attempt to blog in this grandmother way. You're excused, if you wanna, you know.. click the 'X' button or go to my links. I'm fine with it!

    Today, I was late for work as usual and I had fishcake for breakfast. I sat on the table in the storeroom for 10mins, sinking my teeth into my fishcake sslloowwllyy.. I was just trying to slack. Heehee. The day was very slow, since it's a weekday and obviously, 1/10 of the population shops on a Wednesday and 1/500 of the 1/10 of the population shops at Plaza Singapura and 1/10 of the 1/500 of the 1/10 of the population shops at x:odus and 3/10 of the 1/10 of the 1/500 of the 1/10 of the population actually buys something from x:odus.

    Er, I hope you get what I am trying to say. Oh, as I was saying, the day was very slow and I started counting dusts in the air. I was counting up to 10 when I decided I need to go to the toilet and off I went! My colleague finished her break and I went for mine.

    As a part-timer, I only have the privilege of having 45mins worth of break in a day. It's damn pathetic. Let me tell you how I went through my lunch.

    *punch card*
    2 mins - rush out of the store and briskly hurry to Subway
    5 mins - queue in line (long queue!)
    2 mins - orders to the first server
    1 min - bread toasting
    3 mins - 2nd server adds veggie and waited to pay money
    2 mins - rush through the crowded travellor and back to store
    1 min - settle down and unwrap the bread

    .. And only 14mins left to finish my bread, that is if I want to take 30mins break for my lunch.

    Grrr...

    After my very-short-break, i continue to serve customers. Today, the customers very kuku. All happy happy try try, then tell me let me think about it, it's too big for me, I don't like it anymore.. Ta ma de. So frustrating.

    Try then buy lah!

    Still got some customers happy try try try alot pairs of shoes and increase your moral, thinking that, WOAH! Big fish!, only to tell you that all the shoes too painful, blah blah blah.

    Oh, forget to continue telling you about my day. Dinner time!

    I actually wanted to eat bee hoon but no more liao! I panicked and hurried off to Long John Silver. LONG QUEUE! AHHH! Really dunno what to eat! I only have 12mins left! I decided to settle for KFC and take 10mins longer. Oh, what the heck!

    I got this customer very cute. She has already reserved a pair of shoes and she was rather happy after trying it. During cashiering, she realised she forgot to bring her wallet.

    ...

    Oh well, she said she'll come down tomorrow instead.

    It was soon 9.30pm and we did closing! I hate vacuuming. Somemore the carpet so dirty, like forever cannot vacuum finish. Grrr..

    After work, I went to Marks and Spencer to get my darling American Peanut chocolates, Fruit Gums and Redcurrant puffs! Then, I went to M)phosis and saw some darling slippers I caught eye upon. Then, I went to Carrefour to get cheap sushi and some groceries for my house (Yes, I'm the only one who bothers with the toiletries and dairy products). I then, proceeded to the bus stop and waited for Bus 7.

    The bus came and I went home to play 02jam with Xerxes! He so lousy lah. Heh heh.

    So here I am, typing all this shit. :)


    Gosh, it sucks to be a grandmoother! Boy, I'll hate being old man. I can't believe you actually read all your way down here. Or.. did you?

    Aucun commentaire: