Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, juin 19, 2006

    Thinking

    Time : 11.58 pm

    My girls had been ultra duper sweet!

    Huixian and Amelia came to find me at PS on Thursday (I choose to think that it's not SOON PIAN) and they waited for me till I knock off to grab lousy durians, honey roasted chicken, Jolly Shady and Meiji milk to eat/drink near my house! :D

    And just then, Lecia said she'll most probably come by PS tomorrow to jie wo fang gong (pick me up from work)!

    ^__^v

    With friends like these, WHO NEEDS BOYFRIENDS!?






























    But still, a boyfriend will be good lah. Hahahahaha.


    I've been thinking alot lately and I don't think this is healthy. Amelia, it's time for another session at BLK 121, but this time it's about me and pig stomach's soup and stingray and (PLEASE!) 5 smells!


    Thoughts aside, today's Daddy day! :)

    My friend (forgot who, paiseh) told me that Mothers' days are all about resturants and the frills but Fathers' days are spent at hawker centres, food courts. Hahaha.

    It's quite true, don't you think. Hawker centres, food courts and fast food resturants are all packed on this third Sunday of June!

    Haha. Just kidding.

    My parents got me the Miss Piggy Adicolor jacket for me while we were down at Cathy for movies. :D

    I always get treats on fathers' days and my fathers' birthday! Hmmm.. I'm beginning to love all the father-related seasons.

    Daddy!

    Aucun commentaire: