Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, juin 07, 2006

    OVER!

    Time : 1.25 am

    Yep, TERM TESTS ARE OVER! :D

    *chuckles at everyone who are still very their term tests*

    Well, Engineering Fundamentals ain't so bad, I think.

    After test, Ivan, Xerxes, Huatlee, Eunice and me went down to PS. I bought Xerxes for an interview form filling session at x:odus (I hope he doesn't get the job. :P) and Huatlee went to get his present.

    The four of us (minus Huatlee) then went for POOL! :)

    I am beginning to dislike Ivan. Urgh.

    It took me quite some time to get down to Amelia's and I'm so sorry, darling!

    We had dinner-cum-supper at BLk 121. YUMYUM! We chatted for quite some time and it's so nice. :) I went over to her place after that to retrieve my shorts and had fun with her webcam. Hahaha.

    It was after midnight when I was rushing home! Gosh. I've met one of the nicest cab driver and I like friendly cab drivers. :)


    My blog's getting so random. Urgh. You should stop reading it already. This sucks, not having inspiration on what to blog on what's-not.


    URGH! I'm a sucker for feeling nostalgic. And I hate this feeling. URGH!

    Aucun commentaire: