Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, juin 26, 2006

    Monday blues!

    Time : 8.23 pm

    SCHOOL! I can't believe I actually look forward to going to school previously. I eat up all my words now.

    I didn't realise that each 1hr lesson is sooooo long. >.<

    My mind just went blank. I have absolutely nothing to blog about! Gosh.

    Oh, I JUST REMEMBERED!

    I GOT 85/100 FOR MY MATHS TERM TEST!!!

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    The fact that I did not take up A-maths *glowers* and that my right eye was irritating me pretty badly on the day itself *grins* and that I never do anything much for Maths revision..

    HAHAHAHAHHAHAA.

    I AM HAPPY LIKE SHIT LAH!

    A LEH!

    Too bad I can't bring the paper home. I wanna show Kenneth and my mummy!!

    XD

    Aucun commentaire: