Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, juin 24, 2006

    Suey

    Time : 1.18 am

    Last Friday

    9 am

    Yingting: Eh!! 9am liao!! Still haven't wake up! We said to wake up at 8.30!"

    Amelia and Lecia: But still raining leh. Aiya. We don't go le lah. Sleep.. Plus Huixian and Joyce also never wake up..

    Yingting: Orh. Sleep sleep!

    This Friday

    9 am

    Lecia's message: Big rain eh.
















    And so the Sentosa trip was, once again, CANCELLED!

    The weather and our bodies are just not helping.


    I so wanna tan lah!


    Anyway, I woke up at 5plus today. Hahaha! So nice to, you know, finally sleep well, despite the cramps and all. I had dinner with my parents and I went to find the girls in town.

    Joyce and I bought the same pair of shoes. :D

    We caught Just My Luck and it wasn't as bad as the reviews I read! McFly is so cute! XD

    We've got a drummer missing!
    How does he look like?
    I don't know. They all look the same to me.
    XD

    More work tomorrow. Bah.

    Spain could've kicked 2 more goals in. Urgh.

    Aucun commentaire: