Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, juin 11, 2006

    I'm home

    Time : 6.37 pm

    Hmmm.. I finally had a good night sleep. You have no idea how much I love my bed. :)




    Chalet! It was pretty much in order. Weiming was nice enough to carry his Mahjong table and tiles (take note: BLACK tiles) all the way here!

    I'm very lazy to arrange my photos in order (especially after cropping and brightening them), so you just have to think randomly. I may be talking about anything. Muahaha.

    Let's talk about my classmates! :)

    WENDREY! A noisily cute classmate of mine. :) She was one of the pathetically few girls that stayed over for the chalet! Hey, did you guys know I just developed a dimple? It's pretty much obvious in this shot.

    XERXES! Irritating, annoying and everything not nice. :)

    EUGENE! Doesn't he reminds you of a cute red monster who loves his crayons and his goldfish? My project-mate! :)

    BED! Hahaha. Let's see. There's Xerxes, me, Brian and Wendrey!

    IVAN! Wait a minute, why do I look so short here? CAPS! The stupid big cap I am in is too big, such that you can't see me. Urgh. Anyway, pool pro here!

    EUNICE! The other girl who stayed over and gamely went for WWW (Wild Wild Wet) even though she's having some girl problem!

    HUATLEE! Sorry ah, I never aim the camera properly, plus he's more into the laptop than in taking photo with me.

    Hmm.. I can't really recall what game we were playing. Hahaha. Nonetheless, CARDS! :D

    MAHJONG! We spent the first night mahjonging and I lost alot of money lah. Huatlee looks like he's attempting to steal something and this is bought to you by CCTV.

    Eunice's favourite sitting position.

    HAHA. Brian the class rep!

    The BBQ was great, especially the chicken marinated by Weiming. Look at this! A heart-shape chicken breast. :)

    YUMYUM!

    Done by yours truly, moi. Heehee.

    Ivan, Eugene, Damien and Xerxes.

    *****

    Yawns. Lazy to go into details. Off to watch X:men II. :)

    Aucun commentaire: