Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, juin 29, 2006

    ZARA!

    Time : 11.33 pm

    Zara's having sale and I'm totally lovin' it!

    Well, let's kick off with my day, before I go into this ZARA fanatic.

    First, I overslept for a 11am lesson. -.- It's pretty piggy of me to miss that and there's also no match to catch last night as well. I couldn't really be bothered and I skipped it. Woah. Talk about my first time! :D

    Went for Web Application later in the day and it was a total slack! I had lunch with dear Lecia after that and we went to slack about while waiting for Amelia.

    Why italic, you ask.

    Because we waited for nothing as the dear girl skipped school, forgot about us and was at Nigel's.

    -.-

    SAKAE ah. I don't care =x

    Lecia and I hitted (Is there sucha word?) town anddddddd.. we went to ZARA at Liat Towers! :D

    It was so huge and freaking messy. I don't recommend that you go there.. Great World City will definitely be a better choice.

    Sales wasn't fantastic like MANGO's as well.. But.. GOOD ENOUGH! :D

    My arms got so tired of holding clothes while waiting around. The areas in front of every mirror that existed in ZARA was the impromtu fitting rooms! It was so weird to see this whole pile of unwanted clothes straying on the floor. Haha.

    I bought 2 tops that I've wanted pretty badly before the sales, and now there's *throws glittery confetti all over* SALES.

    I bought a new REEF bag. :D

    Me also met this coughcutecough guy whom I useda see almost every morning on the train on the way to work. Now I know why I kept seeing him. :)

    We went to MANGOs and Takashimaya's MNG sucks big time. You can hardly find anything you want there! The one located in Scotts Isetan better. Go there! Oh yes, Lecia and I each bought a top while over there.

    Heehee. Now my blog feels more of a shopping journal than a.. well, blog.

    It's Friday tomorrow and I'm meeting PAPERS! Yay.

    Aucun commentaire: