Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, juin 21, 2006

    Germany 3 - 0 Ecuador

    Time : 12.28 am

    I worked at Great World today and it seemed just like yesterday since I went there for work during Hari Raya in January. Nostalgia hit me kinda strongly. I remembered I cabbed down to GW, 'cause I didn't know how to get there and someone cabbed down after I knocked off and we cabbed back home. Kinda dumb for spending so much money. Hah.

    Lecia and I watched the match between Germany and Ecuador (whatever the spelling) at this coffee shop near Eunos MRT station. We were so odd can! The age gap between us and the uncles was huge lah. But it's so nice. 3-0 :)

    Got this tiny little hunch that Sweden and T&T will win the later matches. ;)



    Right. Perhaps I should stop blogging now before I venture into more confidential stuff carelessly. I so need to speak out.

    Friend, listen to me?

    Aucun commentaire: