Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, juin 27, 2006

    Random Thoughts #4

    Time : 5.57 pm

    When asked when I can work for the month of July, I said," Eh, I guess I can work on Saturdays, Sundays and Wednesdays.. But take me as the last alternative please!"

    July roster recieved: Working on every Saturdays, Sundays (one exception because I dutifully requested off) and Wednesdays. I know it's nice of x:odus to gimme more working opportunities and at the same time to earn more money, but this is extreme. What are you trying to prove? That there are no more part-timers available to work on those days? Crap.




    I got back my Engineering Fundamentals term test paper today and am I glad I got a 66.5/100 for it! Yay. I'm happy with a B, especially when it comes to E. Fund. Hahaha!

    For a bonus, I got full marks for Web Application! MUAHAHAHA! :D



    I actually have nothing else to blog about already, but I jsut wanna keep typing.. I wanna type down my thoughts and everything, but I simply have nothing to say in mind. Is this good or what?



    I'm waiting for Amelia to end her talk-cum-interview in school, so that we can have dinner together at 121. Gosh, this is gonna be a long wait! But I don't mind eating stingray at all. Heehee.



    Getting tired of this skin and was looking high and low for a new layout, but to no avail! Frames too small, too colourful, people doesn't agree with my taste. And urgh, I'll just stick to this until I have the urge to create one myself again.



    I'm freaking broke. What's new, you asked. Thank god it's almost the end of the month! I can hardly survive another shopping spree trip!



    You know what, I think schooling is the nicest part of my life. It usually take people 20years to realise that, or perhaps after they start working. During my termbreak, I was working like, EVERYDAY. It made me miss school so much. Who says working gives you more freedom? Crap lah. I have no freedom at all. My breaks has to be just nice to fit the day, stand the whole day without much rest and the working hours are horrible.

    School is so much better. I get to meet my friends, dress up, sit down almost throughout the day and school is only for 1/2 a day!!


    Wonderful. I've got nothing to blog liao.

    I'm in love my McFLY! So cute. :)

    cause I've got you; to make me feel stronger
    When the days are rough and the hours seem much longer

    YAY! Amelia's done and I better get going! Adis!

    Aucun commentaire: