Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, juin 01, 2006

    Thursday

    Time : 11.54 pm

    Today I had a test, which my tutor claimed to be an open-book test last week, but yet, made it a close-book one today. ARGH.

    I chilled (Notice: over-statement) with my classmates after that at the basketball court and it was bloody hot! Shuyi and I actually wanted to go shop around at, perhaps Tampines Mall, but the rain (talk about heavy rain) spoilt the whole idea. We ended up in the library and supposingly to play pool at Safra.

    On the way there, I found out that I left my carcar (the red car from the movie Cars) at the basketball court! It must had felt dejected and drenched! Nice good ol' HuatLee walked all the way back just to save my carcar for me! :') I am so touched. Thanks, buddy!

    But, no! Pool hasn't start business yet over at Safra. Boo! We ended up bowling, which I totally sucked. And the shoes are disgusting. Shan't talk more about it and I went home :)

    BORING! I so wanna watch X men! :(

    Aucun commentaire: