Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, juin 30, 2006

    TGIF

    Time : 11.34 pm

    Me loves Fridays because the day is short and I get to meet my darling girls. XD


    I took this photo this Tuesday during Engineering Fundamental lab lesson and I feel like a genius posting it up. :)

    If you notice carefully, one of the bulbs was litted, which means my connection (or whatever you wanna call this) is right and working! :D



    Heehee. Introducing TP's Sports Complex toilet!

    *

    Today I woke up late! Darling Shuyi waited for me for 1hour. :(

    So sorry! I promise I will not be late again! Meanwhile, want gimme morning calls? *sheepish grin*

    Lessons, blah blah, lecture, blah blah..

    And I met Huixian for lunch at Mensa! Amelia joined us after her lesson and we spent some time presuading Huixian not to attend the rest of her lessons and she agreed!


    YAY! (This one is Engineering block 10 toilet)

    We went to Bugis for the sake of getting my shop key!

    Bus rides are meant for taking PHOTOS!






    We reached Bugis and LOOK!

    YINGTING +10 POSTER!


    It was pretty boring. Amelia had to leave for her piano and Huixian and I just, like what Cheechai like to say, la liang. We also went PS, with the thought of pool-ing, but BAH! So full! :(

    La-lianged again at McDonalds!

    We talked quite abit after stuff we didn't sucha share and it's nice! *hugs*







    Me thinks this is Huixian's best shot!


    Amelia finished her piano, Lecia ended her lessons and Joyce finally hopped outta her house and we went to ZARA at Liat Towers (again). Stefanie couldn't join us today! :(

    When it comes to last piece, we are rivals! >:(

    After the girls purchased the ZARA clothes (thrifty me didn't get ANYTHING), we went to la-liang at Burger King!


    Joyce's 2 big girls kept peeping out to say Hello! and we start..



    BUTTONING UP HER SHIRT! HAHAHAHA!

    *

    Pretty lazy to caption all the photos, though I know it's what that make you readers laugh, but BAH.

    Working at Bugis tomorrow (and Sunday as well).. Come find me? :) I loathe holding key! URGH!

    *

    GO, GERMANY!!!!

    Aucun commentaire: