Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, juin 22, 2006

    Stupid and dumb customer

    Time : 11.36 pm

    Me: Hi, wanna try in your size *forces a sales person smile*

    You better try and buy, I tell you..



    Stupid and Dumb Customer: *holds a heel display* Do you have these in size 5?




    Me: I'm so sorry, but I only have that in size 4..

    Kuku, ask something that got size one mah!




    S&D Customer: How about size 6 then?




    Me: Don't have. Only one pair of size 4 left.

    Tmd. Want me say how many times?!




    S&D Customer: Then size 7 leh?




    Me: *points to display* 1 pair left. That one. No more others. Size 4. Only.

    Grrrrr...




    S&D Customer: Oh, only 1 size left ah.. *uses a why-don't-you--say-earlier tone*





    *****

    Amelia and I shared a bet on Italy and we won! XD

    Aucun commentaire: