Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, juin 13, 2006

    Papers' BBQ

    Time : 9.25 pm

    Yesterday was PAPERS' BBQ over at East Coast Park!


    The worst art of a barbecue is starting the fire! Anyway, who say girls can't start fire?


    The few of us at work..

    LECIA GOGOGO!

    Anyway, before we were there, there was this man sitting at our pit. We all gave him a go-away-this-is-our-pit stare and yet, HE SMILED AT US. Sheesh! He only left when the fire was almost starting. The least he could do was to give us a hand!

    Me at work, with my shades!

    Stefanie and Joyce

    HEEHEE. Huixian and Lecia were attempting to fan the fire away. They actually looked uglier!

    And... FINALLY! Looks good, eh?

    Otah, anyone?

    The food was superb and all of us took turns at the grill. I love the stringray and sotong!

    Joyce's burnt marshmallow!

    Lecia and Joyce

    While we were enjoying the food, Stefanie spotted something in the sky.

    Your head! Not Superman!!


    It was the scene of a very beautiful orange moon!


    And a closer look..
    The moon was so orange that you'd think it's the sun! But the time was around 8pm, so it's almost impossible for the sun to be hanging up on the sky, isn't it. Plus, the moon was moving higher and higher.. (Maybe it's the Earth that's moving) Incredible!

    Stefanie, Huixian and Amelia

    Joyce and me

    Ehhh.. I have no idea what's Lecia's feeding Amelia as well..

    The moon turned back to white!

    We were bored when we were finally full and the girls kept taking turns to run over to McDonald's for toilet and to check out who scored. At this point of time, GO AUST! :) *stick out my tougue at the rest 'cause they are Japan supporters*

    We played games!

    See, it's In between and it's this very thrilling game in which.. I don't know how to explain! Anyway, the fourfeet is to add disgusting drink/item to this cup and drink from it!

    EEEEW!

    Main ingredients: Coke, ice-cream soda, marshmallows, sambal chilli from sotong, margarine, carbstick, plain water, Jolly Shady..

    Amelia and Lecia

    Amelia and Stefanie (Si Amelia, keep taking photos)

    Amelia and me

    HEEHEE! Candid, thanks to moi.

    PAPERS! :)

    Mm mm.. Bliss!

    Joyce and Stefanie had to go home, and the rest of us went over to Amelia's place to watch World Cup. It's so irritating that USA couldn't score anything. :(

    We took turns to bathe and play o2jam! It's highly addictive (Me Level 11!) and you should download it and play with me!

    huixian and I catched forty winks, Lecia watched stupid shows on Youtube.com and Amelia was typing vigorously on her laptop, while we re-charged for the Italy (GO, ITALY!) - Ghana match!

    it was 20mins into the game and I fell back asleep.

    -.-

    No goals to keep me awake!

    Well, on the bright side, I think Huixian barely woke up for the match at all. =x

    Italy 2 - 0 Ghana

    Yay, baby!

    *****

    Now I'm home. I am thinking about my work pace the next few days. Oh boy.. God, gimme power!

    Aucun commentaire: