Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, septembre 13, 2006

    :D

    Exam results for 060xxxxD
    Web Application: A
    Wrtoral: B+ [I can't believe I passed with that horrible presentation!]
    Effective Communication: A [I always knew the lecturer got a thing for me. LOL]
    Engineering Fundamentals: B
    Engineering Maths: B
    Computer Programming (Java): A
    Apel: P

    Result: GS

    Have no idea what is GS lar and I cannot even see TP's homepage. The server is just too busy, I guess. And I also dunno my GPA. Boo.

    I like, IT whiz like that, only the computer modules get As. Hahaha..

    Not bad lah hor. :D

    *

    I was working at Great World City when I suddenly recieved the sms from TP.

    It was like, YIKES!

    And I proceeded to throw my phone on the floor and scream and then frightened the customer who just strolled in abit.

    But luckily my results are good, so yah, no customers were hurt in the process.

    And of course, Yingting got quite abit of a treat today! :)

    For:

    1). I just recieved my pay!!
    2). I got that compliment letter!
    3). My results are satisfactory!!!

    So yah, I bought a bottle of escada (the way I see it, it's like liqiour, but no, it's Eau de Toilette Vaporisateur, purfume lar) and aTOPMAN jacket (Amelia, please lay your claws off it!! ;( )! :D

    Teeheehee.

    And oh, my account is empty again. Bah.

    *

    Sometimes, my friend can be soooooooooooooo 现实..

    Chee Chai says:WEEKEND LOR WEEKEND LOR
    Chee Chai says:chicken
    Chee Chai says:but i wont pay for your part one ah
    Chee Chai says:I WONT PAY AH!

    YingTing knows it's FATE says:pay for the benandjerry!

    Chee Chai says:NOT A CENT
    Chee Chai says:NOTHING
    Chee Chai says:NIL

    YingTing knows it's FATE says:CHEECHAI~~~~

    Chee Chai says:ZERO

    YingTing knows it's FATE says: :(
    YingTing knows it's FATE says:dont like that lar
    YingTing knows it's FATE says:just the b&j ok

    Chee Chai says:9.50 ticket leh
    Chee Chai says:then treat you eat 8 something
    Chee Chai says:more than 15 liao leh

    YingTing knows it's FATE says:where got so expensive!!!!!!
    YingTing knows it's FATE says:3.50 only!!

    Chee Chai says:eh?
    Chee Chai says:really or not?

    YingTing knows it's FATE says:YAH LAR
    YingTing knows it's FATE says:the small cup..
    YingTing knows it's FATE says:and somemore is buy one get one free

    Chee Chai says:!!!!!

    YingTing knows it's FATE says:you dont want, i can eat two

    Chee Chai says:ho ho ho ho
    Chee Chai says:can can can can can


    Sheesh, really. Actually I not so sure about the $3.50 lar. :D

    But who cares, movie and Ben&Jerry's! YAY!

    Aucun commentaire: