Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, septembre 16, 2006

    Random Thoughts #5

    I AM SO BORED!

    Anyway, the girls and I were like, in this total boredom state and we started ranting about rubbish and out of the world thoughts.

    Say, do you girls like receiving flowers from the people who loves you?

    And by labelling as "people loves you" that also applies to the fact that you love the person deep deep lar.

    Do you? Do you like flowers?

    So here are the statistics, Joyce, Huixian and me enjoy receiving those blooming things pretty much, but not Lecia, who thinks it's impractical and that it'd be binned away as time passes by and feeling fades.

    What about you?



    Do receiving flowers from your favourite man sends chills to down your spine?

    Do seeing your man holding a bouquet of flowers (for you lah, not for some other pretty sexy babe standing somewhere behind you) makes you smile delightfully with bated breath as he walks towards you?



    Or do you think flowers are a sheer waste of good money?

    I don't really know how much flowers cost, but I know that flowers can be really very expensive during Valentine period!



    This is what I think; me thinks holding a bouquet of flowers in the public is..

    DAMN SHIOK! HAHAHAHAHA.

    It's the envy in the orther girls' faces that make me glee in joy.

    NANANEBOOBOO!

    But then again, what's the point of holding this really gorgous bouquet of sunflowers when there's no man beside you to thank with million of kisses?

    RAHHHH...

    Okay, back to topic..

    So, what do YOU think? :)

    Let's not neglect the boys here, shall we.

    What do you boys think of buying flowers for girls for special occasions?

    I'm just thinking.. Hmmm.. It is an embarassing thing to walk into the florist and come out with a big bouquet of flowers? Will the boy briskly walk into the florist, with fear of his macho friends teasing him about it? I doubt so bah, hor?



    Damn, this is sooooooooo random. Gosh, look at the time! [4.18am] AHHH!! Byebyebyebye!

    Aucun commentaire: