Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, septembre 16, 2006

    Saturday?

    It's a Saturday!

    And I slept at half past five, if I'm not wrong.

    I woke up at two. [This is ingenius! I am so proud of my I-cannot-sleep-later-than-three-anymore habit!]

    I did practically nothing except to finish two books

    1). Can you keep a secret? - Sophie Kinsella
    2). Every boy's got one - Meg Cabot

    Gawd. I really have nothing to do lah! In fact, I have more books (Mummy found them outside our house for God-knows-what-reasons and I shall finish them all before putting them back where they belong.)





    This is sucha ho-rri-gi-ble way to spend a perfectly fine Saturday.

    I shall go drown my misery with a cup of SweetTalk.

    Hey, I'll get to catch SI recap today! I guess things ain't so bad after all.


    GAWD GAWD GAWD. This is official. I HAVE NO BLOODY LIFE!!

    Aucun commentaire: