Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, septembre 22, 2006

    I am very forgetful :(

    I'm always leaving things behind after work!!

    Back then, I left my podpod in the storeroom and I assumed that I dropped it in the car and called ALL the taxi lost-and-found. Oh, I found the link!

    I also left my uniform, punchcard, shoes [sheesh. speaking of which, my shoes are at GreatWorld.], jacket, waterbottle, sweets, chocolate, keys, blah blah blah at work too!!

    In fact, I was so sick and tired of forgetting my punchcard, such that I stick a piece of paper saying, "REMEMBER TO BRING HOME" and all my colleagues think that I'm ridiculous.

    And just yesterday, I FORGOT MY PHONE. Rahhhhhh....

    I should just die.

    *

    Better go get ready and save my phone! And then meet the girls and go town town town. :D

    Please be working. :(

    Aucun commentaire: