Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, septembre 11, 2006

    Great service begins with Me!

    Christina and I both recieved a compliment email from this really sweet customer, Eileen! :)

    Don't want give Christina all the glory, so I'll just post the part about me. =x

    Just yesterday, 7/9/06, I returned due to one of my sandals bought on thw 31st being broken. Instead of asking how it was broken etc, I once again received excellent service from a staff named Ying Ting (hope this is the correct spelling). She helpfully called the manager who very kindly decided to replace my broken sandals with a brand new pair. In addition, instead of just restricting my footwear choices to xodus, YingTing even pleasantly suggsted that I could look at other shops, and called me immediately the manager agreed to replace a new pair for fear of my alrwady having bought one.


    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAS.

    This is the first compliment email brought up to the management in econs (I was very bored working the other last time, and I read through all the past memos since 2004; and yah, no compliments, only complaints.)

    For this Christina and I are both awarded with a pair of shoes. Not bad lah hor.

    *

    Anyways, MSN is being very cranky! Dunno why no one can contact to the server. BAH. MSN has failed us all! BOO!!!

    Aucun commentaire: