Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, septembre 30, 2006

    hey sweets

    I've been neglecting this blog! I'm sooooo sorry about this.

    Am really busy with work work work, and also the LiveJournal 
    and the overwheming response! I am earning quite a bit here
    and I rewarded myself with a pair of x:odus pumps, and x:odus
    rewarded with with another pair of pumps and so today, I HAVE
    TWO NEW PAIRS OF SHOES! *mega-watt grin*

    Anyway, today is like, so troublesome. I went down to Bugis to take keys (met up with my Pelini's Silver girl, miss ya lots! :) ) and busied Rosi and Cassandra for quite a bit with my fussiness of how my shoes look like. Haha. Then I head down to PS with food for Sidney, and to take keys as well. >.<

    Met up with the girls and shopped around~ Amelia, Joyce and me bought shorts. :D :D

    Actually I have nothing much to blog about?

    Did I ever tell you how much I adore shoes? If I didn't, I want you to know now!!


    Aucun commentaire: