Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, septembre 11, 2006

    I HAVE WIRELESS!!

    (thought this deserves a separate solo post)

    I was so bored and I decided to push on my WLAN button (and you know what, I only realised that I needed to push open this button before I can surf wireless at Marine Parade Library while studying as I casually touch the button see if it'll help; and there I was the last time, sitting at McDonalds, telling the manager there that there wireless got problem 'cause I cannot connect to it, and whining to Lecia that my lappy got problem.) while I was at home, with the network wire connection to my lappy.

    I briefly looked at all the connections available for me, and EH! That wireless ID look like the one written on my modem leh!!!!

    Oh, password required and there's this other set of numbers written on my modem!

    So, I ingeniusly typed down the so-called security pin number twice for verification.

    AND..

    TA-DAA!!!

    MY VAIO WENT WIRELESSSSSS!!

    And then, I unplugged the network connection and OH MY GOD! I CAN STILL VISIT WEBSITES!


    Wheee!!!!!

    I dunno whether I am incredibly stupid or dumb lah.

    Can't blame me okay, I don't have a tech-whiz brother/boyfriend at home.

    Amelia, can come my house connect wirelessly and talk on MSN le! :D [this is what Amelia said]

    Aucun commentaire: