Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, septembre 17, 2006

    Loathes

    Moths, heights, stupid exciting rides at amusement parks (I'm chicken), people who type liKe tHiz egg yolk, washing my new clothes for the first time and it got stained, losing valuable stuff, not knowing what to wear for the day, spending hours figuring what to wear and yet look like a total clown when the clothes are finalised, my podpod dying on me, my lappy dying on me, my phone dying on me, bad hair days, pimples, PMS, menses, staining my bottom when my period comes unexpectally, sweating, smokers, smokers who diliberately blow the smoke in your face, smokers who DO NOT understand the "Do not smoke here" sign, being poor, having no dates when I wanna go out badly, lending people stuff and because of that fact that they are bigger; they spoil my stuff, customers who somehow diliberately try shoes which no longer have sizes, customers who think the shoes fit when their feet are totally poking out of the shoes, customers who tries tons of shoes for FUN, customers who come in and walk out almost immediately, waking up early, not knowing what to eat, not good-looking men asking for my number, not photogenic men taking my MSN off my Friendster, men whom I don't know asking horny questions, horny GIRLS who ask about my private parts, people distributing my number/MSN to other people without permission, being fat, people who fuss over my boobs because they are small (I don't really mind they're small), people on the streets staring at me as if I'm someone from TV or I have something on my face, looking ugly in front of cute guys, the feeling of liking someone and yet the someone don't reciprocate, unfairness, indian men who shove through their ways and letting me smell their smell, feeling sick, it when Mummy refuses to gimme moolah, Daddy for being angry over small trival nothing things, corky men, having nothing to do, having no one to talk to on MSN, it when no one messages or calls my cell, pimples, mosquitoes, cockroaches, big doggies who gets too friendly, children at Primary school ages, how my toenails look like, being hairy, people accusing me of stuff, when things crash, people staring at my body, squeezing in a crowded bus, going to work in the morning, being dirty, eye irritation, it when there seemed to be no one reading my blog, it when I don't seem to have anything good to blog about, having cramps, my craving for chocolates during my period 'cause it makes me fat and it erects pimples, having less than 200 people viewing my Friendster profile, insults, seeing that my viewership is very low, not being able to think of what else I dislike.

    *

    I am really interested in knowing if anyone really READ through my list. It'll be really kind of you to leave me a comment if you do so!

    Please?

    Leave yourself annoymoust if you want, 'cause I don't want to know who you are; I just wanna know if such person exist.

    *

    Am too tired to blog about Stefanie and Keegan's birthday celebration over at WWW; since there's a requirement to do this and that and that. And it's super Zzzz..

    All I wanna do is just to type and type.. About nothing in particular; just whatever that pops into my head.

    I NEED CHOCOLATES. And probably someone to throw my tantrum at. Cramps~~~

    3 commentaires:

    Jojo a. a dit…

    Do I get a prize for my courage? I read your whole post and I hate a lot of the things you hate. PLUS have nothing better to do then watch Aladin the whole weekend. Yea...sad. But what kind I do: I'm in serious need of chocolate.

    Keep hating. I am.
    Jo

    meihui a dit…

    I read ur post too (:

    YingTing a dit…

    you girls are sooo sweet! :D thanks!