Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, septembre 04, 2006

    JOYCE'S DAY!

    12 am: Reached home, bathed, brushed teeth and blahed blah blah..

    1 am: Chated on MSN, recieved photos from Amelia and photoshopped the photos one by one

    2am: Upload photos from PICASA


    THIS IS TAKING FREAKING AGES LAH.

    Shall blog later at night after work! ;D

    Anyways, my camera fainted halfway while Stefanie, Joyce and I were photowhoring and I sent it to Sony hospital right away at Wisma. It has to be hospitalised for ONE WHOLE WEEK! :(

    Something's wrong with the memory card reader.

    SOBS!!

    Urgh. Gotta catch some sleep after uploading the photos otherwise I'd be late for work tomorrow. =\

    Ciao!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOYCE AND SIAHMONG! :)


    *Date and time of post changed

    Aucun commentaire: