Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, septembre 05, 2006

    JOYCE'S DAY! II

    Here's the photos as I promised:

    P.S.: Since it's JOYCE'S DAY, all the frames will be in BLUE! ;D


    Papers had dinner at NEW YORK NEW YORK at CityLink. :)









    Another one of my portrait! Stupid Amelia wetted my lovely picture. Haha. Anyway, the girls are all identified below:



    OUR FOOD!










    Stefanie's missing, dunno where the fish tagliatelle fly to. Haha.

    We secretly bough the birthday girl a CAKE! :)









    Look at the slogans on our shirts! Damn cute right?















    P.S.: I know my necklace is lovely. :D





    Joyce is happy because she adores her presents from us! :)















    I bought a BIG box of koko crunch to share with the girls. :D




    NEOPRINTS! I know the last neoprint is horrible. Haha.

    Oh, a photo before my camera died!



    I am quite slack with the captions lah. Sorry, 'cause it's belated and my heart's no longer with the celebration already. Haha.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING! :) Mature lah, mature lah. Hahaha.

    *

    Today I worked at Bugis and I AM DEAD BEAT. New arrivals came today and there's like 200 pairs waiting for my colleague and me (2 people only!) to check, telly, open, put on shelves. A very upset Lecia came to visit me. *hugs* And Amelia came at night to wait for me to close the shop and go home together. AWWW.. Ain't they the sweetest things. :)

    Work again tomorrow at Bugis, COME VISIT ME! (come with food as offering! Hahaha)

    Out!

    Aucun commentaire: