Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, septembre 18, 2006

    Worse case of PMS.. yet.

    I don't feel like blogging much.

    There's this fucking uncle this morning who bloody hell tried eight pairs of dress shoes (for your information, they are formal, dark-colored, helled and bloody heavy leather shoes) and then proceeded to tell me,

    "I'll consider.. Thank you."



    CHEEBYE!!!

    TRY SO MANY AND THEN YOU SAY YOU JUST WANNA CONSIDER?!

    DON'T PATRONIZE ME, I KNOW YOU TRY FOR FUN ONE.

    I AM TRYING TO BE THIS REALLY NICE SALESPERSON AND THERE YOU GO, YOU JUST HAVE TO STEP ON MY TAIL.

    YOU DO NOT FUCKING TRY EIGHT PAIRS OF SHOES AND THEN TELL THE SALESPERSON THAT YOU DON'T WANT ANYONE OF THEM, YOU DIG?!

    I. AM. SO. PISSED.

    DO YOU KNOW YOURS TRULY HERE IS BLEEDING AND OH, THE BLEEDING MAKES MY TUMMY HURT SO MUCH AND I HAVE TO BARE WITH YOU, THIS CREEP.

    AND I HADN'T HAVE MY DOSE OF CHOCOLATES AND PANADOLS YET, AND YOU TELL ME YOU WANNA CONSIDER FIRST AFTER TRYING 8 PAIRS OF SHOES.

    YOU.. BITCH!


















    There!

    So much better. :D

    Who wants a hug?



    [edit] The HTML is all screwed up. [/edit]

    2 commentaires:

    Anonyme a dit…

    hahahahahaha

    all the poor bastard wanted to do was try some shoes that he couldn't afford... LOL

    YingTing a dit…

    haha. i'm sure he'll be able to afford 'cause all men shoes are on clearance price. he's plainly picking on me. :(