Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, septembre 02, 2006

    F603

    Can you name 13 of ur classmates that u can think of right off the top of your head. Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 13 people. This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first. No Cheating!!!

    13 of my school classmates from TP

    1. Shuyi
    2. Xerxes
    3. Ivan
    4. Wanqi
    5. Weiling
    6. Herman
    7. Eunice
    8. Rabia
    9. Weiming
    10. Eugene
    11. Wendrey
    12. Brian
    13. Huatlee


    - How did you meet 10?

    Eugene: From school loh!


    - What would you do if you had never met 2?

    Xerxes: Somehow, I think my life wil be better. =x
    No lah, I think I'd die. I wouldn't know how to play pool without him!



    - What would you do if 6 and 10 dated?

    Herman & Eugene: PLEASE.



    - Have you ever seen 4 cry?

    Wanqi: Yups!



    - Do you think 5 is cute?

    Weiling: NO! She always bully me!!



    - How did you get to know 8?

    Rabia: Orientation! Me thinks she was the first I spoke to..



    - Would you ever go on a date with number 12?

    Brian: Eh, don't think so? :)



    - What's 7's Favorite color?

    Eunice: ERM. Black? :D



    - What would you do if 6 confessed they loved you?

    Herman: No way man.



    - Fact about 9:

    Weiming: One of the nicest people I know! He gave me tickets to Singapore Idol shows and HE IS CRAZY OVER GAYLE!



    - Who is 1 going out with?

    Shuyi: Adrian!



    - Who is number 3 to you?

    Ivan: Classmate loh. Someone who wears all the branded stuff, and yet no one finds him materialistic.



    - Would you ever live with 13?

    Huatlee: Eh.. No?



    - Is 11 single?

    Wendrey: Yups..



    - Where does 7 live?

    Eunice: Sengkang!



    - What do you think about 2?

    Xerxes: Someone who is shameless and will do anything for food. XD



    - What's the best thing about number 8?

    Rabia: Very outspoken girl!



    - What do you like about number 4?

    Wanqi: She is very helpful to help her classmates with studies! :)



    - Favorite Memory with 1?

    Shuyi: Lots man. Love her. :)

    Aucun commentaire: